HPLC columns for special applications.
- High pressure (600 bar) columns for ultra high speed or max. resolution analyses with Rapid Resolution High Throughput columns packed with totally porous, 1.8 µm packings.
- Carefully engineered particles deliver max. resolution at 25 % less pressure than other sub- 2 µm materials.
- Reduce analysis time by up to 95 %.
- Develop HPLC methods more quickly.
- Securely transfer conventional methods with over 140 RRHT column choices.
- Analyse complex samples on shorter columns faster and max. peak capacity.
- Matching selectivity in 3.5, 5 and 7 µm particle sizes for complete method scalability.
- Short (50 mm long and less) column can be used on some conventional LCs.