Hydrogen on demand, up to 510 ml / min.
- Produces a continuous supply of 99.9995 % pure hydrogen gas at up to 6.9 bar.
- Designed to run 24 h a day.
- Compact, reliable and min. maintenance.
- Eliminates dangerous hydrogen cylinders from the laboratory.
- 2 years standard warranty on cell.
- Ideal for requirements on GC combustion gas.
Parker Balston hydrogen generators utilise an exclusive proton exchange membrane to produce hydrogen on demand. A built in sensing circuit shuts the generator down if a hydrogen leak is detected and an eightstage explosion protection system ensures the highest level of operator safety. A sophisticated control system connected to a liquid crystal display continuously monitors the vital operating parameters to ensure a safe and consistent performance. That's why Parker Balston hydrogen generators meet the strict safety guidelines to be certified for CE,CSA and UL approval.
|Outlet port:||1/8" NPT compression fitting|
|Mains supply:||100 to 230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Outlet pressure:||adjustable, 0.7 to 6.9 bar (± 0.07 bar)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||435 x 342 x 457 mm|