For gentle steaming work with Erlenmeyer flasks, glasses etc.
- Temperature range from approx. 5 °C above ambient to boiling point.
- Temperature control by tension thermostat, protection of the heating element by over-temperature cut-out.
- Supplied with adjustable water level regulator.
- The unit has the 'proven safety' symbol (GS) and CE mark.
- Bath, frame and perforated floor above heating element made of st. steel (1.4301).
- The adjustable water level regulator is mounted on the back of the bath. It is standard, like the set of rings made of plastic.
- The steam bath's square cover frame (W x L: 265 x 265 mm) is removable. Its 9-part-set of rings, made of heat-resistant plastic material can be parted. Its Ø can be varied in approx. 20 mm steps (min. 32.5 / max. 173.5 mm).
- Housing is made of electronically galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated.