In addition to the standard automobile first-aid kit, the law requires extra first-aid equipment, where the transport of dangerous or hazardous goods and equipment is concerned.
- Case dimensions: approx. 310 x 210 x 130 mm.
- Made of high quality ABS thermo plastic, orange.
- With rotary locking system.
- Shock, decay and temperature withstanding.
- Adjustable compartmental dividers and transparent inner covers.
- Wall bracket with a 90° stop-arrest facility.
- Complete with screened lettering and pictograms.
- Sterile wound dressings have a 20-year expiry date from the date of manufacture, as long as the sterile packaging remains undamaged.
First-aid product filling Norm DIN 13164 with additional protection equipment; protection goggles, neoprene gloves (EN 420, EN 388, EN 374, cat. III), 30 cm long, oculav NIT®
immediate eye wash, SIRIUS®
rescue sheet.Note: revision of standard DIN 13164 as from Jan. 2014! For changed filling please see PDF.