- The compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and dependability for continuous operation. An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit. Constant speed even during continuous operation, independent of load. Used in laboratories, incubation rooms and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between 10 and 50 ºC.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- The units are maintenancefree and come with the CE and EAC mark.
- Quiet units for vigorous and intensive shaking. The shaking platformás jerky back-and-forth motion creates high turbulence, thus thoroughly mixing the media, for example during the production of suspensions and emulsions. Applications: for example in medical diagnostics, or in foodstuffs or environmental analyses.
- Supplied without accessories.
- 3016: Controlled by analogue means.
Timer: up to 60 min or continuous operation.
- 3018: Digitally controlled model.
Microprocessor controlled. Timer: 1 min to 99:59 h or continuous operation. Speed and remaining time indicated by two LC displays.