- The compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and dependability for continuous operation. An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit. Constant speed even during continuous operation, independent of load. Used in laboratories, incubation rooms and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between 10 and 50 ºC.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- The units are maintenance-free and come with the CE and EAC mark.
- An universally applicable, quiet unit with a large shaking tray for accommodating heavier loads. Well-suited for gentle motion or vigorous mixing of the most varying liquids, due to its useful shaking amplitude and the option of adjusting its speed. For analytical or diagnostic applications in the pharmaceutical industry, chemistry, biology or in plant breeding or nutritional applications.
- Supplied without accessories.
- 3019: Controlled by analogue means.
Timer: up to 60 min or continuous operation.
- 3020: Digitally controlled model.
Microprocessor controlled. Timer: 1 min to 99:59 h or continuous operation. Speed and remaining time indicated by two LC displays.