Controlled by analogue means:
- The compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and dependability for continuous operation. An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit. Constant speed even during continuous operation, independent of load. Used in laboratories, incubation rooms and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between 10 and 50 ºC.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- The unit is maintenance-free and comes with the CE and EAC mark.
- This shakerás high speed and its low shaking amplitude guarantee the best possible mixing, even in the smallest test flasks. The basic equipment includes a frame holder for up to six test plates. For use in medical diagnostics, biotechnology or microbiology.
- Supplied without accessories.
Timer: up to 60 min or continuous operation.
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||380 x 510 x 125 mm|
|Moving platform:||330 x 330 mm|
|Load:||max. 1.2 kg|
|Shaking motion:||orbital / vibrating|
|Timer:||up to 60 min or continuous operation|
|Shaking amplitude:||3 mm|
|Shaking frequency:||100 to 1450 min-1|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 65 W|