Use of this robustly designed unit is easy and its uses are multifarious, for example when soil samples must be exactly settled, mixed and processed (DIN 38414, part 4). The unit is maintenance-free and comes with the CE-mark.
- Compact, low-wear drive mechanism.
- Housing made of electrolytically galvanised, powder-coated sheet steel.
- A d.c-motor with overload protection drive the unit.
- Electronic speed control, stepless.
- Constant speed during continuous operation.
- Clearly laid out control panel for easy operation: main switch with control lamp, rotary selector switch for setting and LED-display for speed indication and lever for the stopping device of the rotating rack, which guarantees easy clamping of the sample vessels.
- Rotating rack with ball bearings on both sides in four planes, each plane with three holding frames. Drive is implemented via a v-belt and a sliding hub.
- Holding frame for safe, secure clamping of the sample vessels, made of st. steel.
- For use in ambient temperatures between + 10 and + 40 °C.
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||770 x 700 x 715 mm|
|Load:||max. 20 kg with uniform load distribution|
|Capacity:||max. 12 bottles / vessels|
|Bottle / vessel dimensions:||110 mm Ø and 270 mm height, round or rectangular|
|Shaking frequency:||1 to 20 min-1|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 to 60 Hz, 100 W|