The Cell-Trans is a transport incubator. It was developed for save, mobile and stationary preservation of samples, cultures, media, etc..
- Transport possible at 12 V car voltage.
- Defined temperature (37 °C) and CO2 atmosphere (5 %).
- User-friendly operation and easy handling.
- Fast and convenient cleaning.
- For use with different heating blocks.
- Heating blocks for 14 Falcon tubes of 5 ml, 8 Falcon tubes of 13 ml, 5 Falcon tubes of 25 ml.
- Position frame for 2 of above heating blocks.
- Heating block for 22 Falcon tubes of 5 ml or 38 Falcon tubes of 13 ml (can be mixed).
|Outer dimensions (W x H x D):||320 x 280 x 190 mm|
|Inner dimensions (W x H x D):||210 x 170 x 140 mm|
|Weight:||2.4 kg (without heating blocks)|
|Temperature:||37 °C constantly|
|Warm up time:||approx. 120 min|
|CO2 concentration:||5 %|
|Admission pressure for CO2:||0.8 bar|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V via net adapter or 12 V car voltage via adapter cable|