- DIN 58345.
- Outer panels of galvanised sheet steel (protection against sub surface rusting), white powder coated (MED-100).
- Interior: of impact-resistant white plastic with moulded in shelf guides. Smooth aluminium sheet with a colourless protective coating (MED-340 / -468).
- Insulating, 50 mm thick, of high-grade pressure foamed and pro environmental material, extra thick for energy saving effect.
- Door with plastic magnetic sealing, easy to exchange, lockable. Door does not project at side when opened.
- Door hinge changeable (also subsequently), standard version with hinges on right (as illustrated), deliverable also with door hinge on left at no extra charge.
- Recirculating air cooling by means of a cross flow blower which keeps the temperature constant and reduces the natural temperature stratification. The cross flow blower cuts out automatically when the door is opened, for a minimum loss of cold air.
- Defrosting automatically with thermal and time limit functions.
- Melt water evaporation in the compressor area.
- Temperature gear by electronic thermostat. The temperature is kept automatically, independent of changing outside temperatures, provided the ambient temperature is approx. 3 °C above the selected interior temperature.
- Safety control device prevents freezing.
- Key switch protected control panel with digital temperature display, minimum/ maximum temperature memory, optical and acoustic warning signal in case of temperature deviation with potential free contact for remote monitoring. Optical and acoustic warning system and power failure alarm (up to 72 h). Standard equipped with interface RS485.
- Compressor, dynamic ventilated, hermetically enclosed, energy saving, low noise, easy to service.
- Air extracted via grills on the appliances front.
|Temperature setting:||approx. 2 to 20 °C|
|Power draft:||MED-100: 160 W|
MED-288: 155 W
MED-340: 155 W
|Average consumption:||MED-100: 0.65 kWh / 24 h|
MED-288: 1.0 kWh / 24 h
MED-340: 1.2 kWh / 24 h
|Shelf size:||43.8 x 36 cm (only MED-100)|
|Drawer inner dimensions (W x D x H):||MED-100: 40.8 x 32 x 5.6 cm|
MED-288: 50.4 x 32 x 5.6 cm
MED-340: 50.4 x 32 x 5.6 cm
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, other voltage on request|