Drying ovens with natural convection for all standard drying and tempering tasks as well as sterilising glassware. When shorter drying times are desired, forced air convection is recommend .
- With natural or forced air convection.
- St. steel interior for easy cleaning.
- Temperature setting with degree accuracy.
- Digital display shows the temperature (°C / F) or timer.
- Interior equipped with 2 chrome-plated trays.
- Microprocessor controller with large digital display.
- Built-in timer can be set to 0 to 999 min as alternative to continuous operation.
- Overtemperature protection with visible alarm (safety thermostat 115 l ovens: class 2, 53 l ovens: class 3.1).
- Exhaust duct at rear of unit with manually adjustable slide.
- 2 units are directly stackable using the flat assembly bars supplied with the units.
|Temperature:||ambient temperature + 5 to 220 °C (115 l oven)|
ambient temperature + 12 to 220 °C at forced air convection (53 l oven)
|Temperature accuracy:||± 0.3 °C (115 l oven)|
± 0.4 °C (53 l oven)
|Spatial temperature deviation:||± 3 °C at natural and ± 2.5 °C at forced air convection (115 l oven)|
± 3.3 °C at natural and ± 2.7 °C at forced air convection (53 l oven)
|Heating up time to 150 °C:||approx. 30 min at natural and 23 min at forced air convection (115 l oven)|
approx. 35 min at natural and 23 min at forced air convection (53 l oven)
|Recovery time 30 s door open:||approx. 8 min at natural and 7 min at forced air convection (53 l oven)|
|Mains supply:||230 V, ± 10 %, 50 / 60 Hz|