Meets stringent requirements, essential for demanding research in pharmaceutical, cancer, AIDS, vaccine production and IVF fields and other applications involving sensitive or infectious samples. The high performance Cytoperm 2 controls temperature, CO2
content and even relative humidity levels with exceptional precision to simulate the natural environment of cells.
- Convenient hot air disinfection at 180 °C without the needfor removing fittings or sensors.
- Humidity water safely located outside the culture chamber.
- Unique pyrolytic germ barrier sterilises external humidity water prior to introduction into the culture chamber.
- Full humidity control and display.
- Reliable air jacketed heating system.
- Contamination prevention against bacteria, viruses, fungal spores and mycoplasmas by advanced design.
- External water reservoir.
- Gas-tight screen: Six individually sealed glass doors which allow segmented access to individual sections of the incubator are provided as standard.
- Constant environmental parameters.
- Temperature is microprocessor controlled with a Pt 100 sensor.
- The relative humidity is controlled with a microprocessor. The maintenance-free sensor operates in accordance with the capacitive humidity measuring principle. The water reservoir for humidification is located outside the work space and is easy to fill, empty and monitor.
- CO2 control using auto-zero, microprocessor controlled.
- Auto-start function.
- Locking of set values unauthorised alterations of the incubation conditions are prevented.
- Over-temperature protection.
- Alarm and error diagnosis.
- Lockable door.
- Safety during power failure: All operating parameters remain stored in the event of a power failure. When power is restored, the unit automatically returns to standard operation and immediately reinstates the set parameters.
|External size (W x H x D):|
Internal size (W x H x D):
|920 x 855 x 775 mm|
607 x 669 x 585 mm
|Volume (W x H x D):||220 l|
|Work space and fittings:||stainless steel|
|Disinfection routine:||verified by an accredited laboratory|
|Disinfection temperature on all surface areas:||180 °C / 3 h|
|Disinfection routine:||approx. 12 h|
|Efficiency spectrum:||bacteria, fungi, spores (USP 23)|
|Measurement and control range:||ambient temperature + 5 to 50 °C|
60 to 95 % rH
0 to 20 CO2 vol. %
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|