Panasonicás MIR cooled series incubators provide a temperature range of - 10 to 60 °C. Incorporating an 8-bit microcomputer, these incubators control the heater and compressor within a precise ± 0.2 °C and ± 1.5 °C range, respectively.
- Programmable 3-step operation with microcomputer control: combining flexible temperature and time control, a maximum 3-step plus constant operation or max. 3-step repeating operation can be programmed according to the experimentation requirements. The one-step setting time ranges from 0.0 to 99.5 h in increments of 30 min. A program can be set to repeat for a minimum of once up to a maximum of 99 times. Ideal for experimentation during night time or holidays, experimentation that requires settings to be changed, and microorganism culture and preservation. Constant operation mode without step operation is also available.
- Microprocessor control with feed forward function: SANYO cooled incubators incorporate a high precision microprocessor temperature control combined with a heater PID and compressor ON-OFF system. This system has a feed forward function that monitors the operating conditions of the compressor, ensuring accurate temperature control of the chamber.
- Energy savings: because heater output and compressor on / off are microprocessor controlled, optimum automatic operation according to ambient temperature and fluctuation of chamber load is possible, resulting in high-energy savings.
- Foamed-in-place rigid polyurethane insulation.
- Triple-pane glass observation window plus programmable 15 W fluorescent lamp.
- Automatic setting temperature alarm.
- Independent over-temperature protection device.
- Programmed memory backup mechanism: should the power source be interrupted due to power failure or other event, programmed data remains stored in memory for approx. 5 h. When the power source is restored, operation can be continued according to the predetermined program.
- Automatic return buzzer switch.
- Key lock switch.
- Auto return mechanism: this mechanism automatically returns the chamber temperature indicator to its normal indication when the control key is not operated for approx. 90 s at each setting mode.
- Trouble monitor (self diagnostic function): should a malfunction occur, the location of the malfunction can be indicated, allowing quick operator response.
- Graphic display with data log function for 2 weeks, password protection programmable for up to 12 steps, 10 programs max. 99 cycles, real-time clock and sequence control.
- Door rabbet changeable.
|Exterior finish:||baked acrylic finish on galvanised steel|
|Interior finish:||stainless steel|
|Shelves:||PE coated steel wire, adjustable|
MIR-254 / -554: 5
|Compressor:||MIR-154: single phase, output 150 W|
MIR-254 / -554: single phase, output 250 W
MIR-154: 141 W
MIR-254: 218 W
MIR-554: 322 W
|Programmed operation:||3-step repeat from 1 to 99 times, continuous repeat 1 step 0.5 to 99.5 h (program memory back up function approx. 5 h)|
|Temperature range:||- 10 to + 60 °C|
|Temperature uniformity:||± 0.5 °C (temperature setting 37 °C, ambient temperature 20 °C, no load)|
|Mains supply:||230 / 240 V / 50 Hz|
|Power consumption:||MIR-154: 224 / 232 W|
MIR-254 / -554: 292 / 290 W