Incl. protective cap, batteries and calibration protocol. testo 606-1 measures material moisture. Material moisture is displayed in percent by weight using stored material characteristic curves for wood and building materials.
- Accurate wood moisture measurement with stored characteristic curves for beech, spruce, larch, oak, pine, maple.
- Additional characteristic curves to locate wet points in building materials for cement screed.
- Concrete, plaster, anhydrite screed, cement mortar, lime mortar, brick.
- Hold function for easy readout of readings.
- Display illumination.
- Self-test function.
- Protective cap for safe storage.
- Belt case, wrist strap and calibration protocol included.
2 batteries type AAA
|Battery life:||200 h|
|Dimensions:||119 x 46 x 25 mm|
|Probe type conductive measurement cell|
|Measuring range:||0 to 90 % (percent by weight)|
|Accuracy:||± 1 %|