Incl. protective cap, batteries and calibration protocol. In addition to material moisture, testo 606-2 also measures air moisture and temperature. In this way, drying conditions can be reliably assessed directly on-site.
- Precise measurement of wood moisture with stored characteristics curves for beech, spruce, larch, oak, pine, maple.
- Additional characteristic curves for cement screed, concrete, plaster, anhydrite screed, cement mortar, lime mortar, brick.
- Hold function for easy readout of readings.
- Display illumination.
- Self-test function.
- Protective cap for safe storage.
- Including wrist strap and belt holder.
- Measurement of temperature and humidity in ambient air.
- Air humidity measurement with the long-term stable Testo humidity sensor.
- Incl. dewpoint calculation and wet bulb.
2 batteries type AAA
|Battery life:||130 h|
|Dimensions:||119 x 46 x 25 mm|
|Probe type NTC|
|Measuring range:||- 10 to + 50 °C|
|Probe type conductive measurement cell|
|Measuring range:||0 to 90 %|
|Probe type humidity sensor, cap.|
|Measuring range:||0 to 100 % rh|
|Accuracy:||± 2.5 % rH (5 to 95 % rh)|
|Resolution:||0.1 % rh|