The unique RETSCH manufacturing process ensures optimum design for each sieve. Increased quality of analyses and improved handling and service life of the sieves.
- One-piece sieve frame and fabric-transition without grooves prevent cross contamination (no sample residues etc.).
- No hollow spaces which need to be sealed (no epoxy).
- High degree of corrosion resistance and easy cleaning thanks to high-alloy st. steel.
- Innovative tensioning technology guarantees permanently tight sieve fabric.
- Excellent product quality due to extensive optical inspection.
- Max. stability and optimum sealing when used in sieve stacks thanks to the o-ring which is placed in the recess designed for this purpose.
- Clear and precise labelling of the sieves with full traceability based on individualised laser engraving.
- All sieves acc. to ASTM E 11 available on request.
- Inspection certificate and calibration certificate available on request.