For gentle stirring in biology and microbiology applications.
- Hermetically-sealed housing protects all mechanical and electronic components from aggressive environments.
- The chemically resistant Kera-Disk® hot plate allows for immediate heat transfer resulting in quick heat-up times.
- In case the heating function fails, stirring will not be discontinued to prevent bumping.
- The temperature sensor consists of 2 independent safety circuits which switch off heating in case of any overtemperature situation.
- In case of a short-circuit, a damage or removal of the temperature sensor from the media, the unit powers off completely.
- Damage to the stirrer is categorically ruled out even if exposed to highest temperatures: all models come with a fire-resistant aluminium die-cast housing.
- A separate on/off button for heating prevents unintentional heat-up. In addition, the residual heat indicator prevents from potential burning hazards.
- Average operational lifespan: 10 Jahre.
- Warranty: 3 Jahre.