Cimarec i magnetic stirrers are designed to provide unmatched reliability, safety and performance for a host of mixing tasks. Digital displays clearly show set stirring speeds. Most recent settings are stored in memory, even when power is shut-off.
- Wear-free inductive drive, effectiveness increased by microprocessor control, direct-controlled.
- Digital display to facilitate exact speed settings.
- Automatic start-up for safe acceleration of the magnetic stirrer.
- Flat powder-coated, st. steel housing, resistant against chemical aggression.
- Suitable for 15 x 250 ml glass beakers or 6 x 1000 ml Erlenmeyer flasks.
|Stirring volume:||1 to 800 ml|
|Stirring power:||10 W|
|Speed range:||130 to 990 min-1|
|Space between stirring points:||65 mm|
|Ambient temperature:||- 10 to 40 °C at 95 % relative humidity|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||240 x 420 x 35 mm|
|Mains supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|