Standard laboratory balance for high reliability, accuracy of weighing results and quality.
Special features of microbalances:
- Patented monolithic weigh cell technology - for excellent metrological specifications.
- Built-in, motorised calibration weight.
- Fully automatic calibration and adjustment function.
- Rugged housing design optimised for durability.
- High-contrast, backlit display (micro- and semi-microbalances without backlighting) - reliable, error-free readouts of weight values under any room lighting conditions; digit size 16.5 mm.
- ISO / GLP-compliant recording / printouts - with all required identification; printouts generated by connecting the optional YDP03-0CE printer or records transmitted to an online PC.
- Practical draft shield on all models with 0.01 and 0.1 mg readability; smooth-action, wide-opening doors; excellent cleanability and amply sized weighing chamber.
- Draft shield with flexible opening options on the 1 mg models.
- A wide selection of built-in application programmes come standard, e. g. weighing in percent, dynamic weighing / animal weighing.
- Bidirectional RS232C interface.
- Outstanding for applications in which heavy containers are used to weigh in lightweight samples.
- A microbalance with a macro-sized weighing pan featuring a Ø of 50 mm; for worry-free positioning of large sample containers.
- Draft shield doors with conductive coating to reduce the buildup of static electricity.