Supporting both research and clinical separation needs, the Thermo Scientific Heraeus™ Multifuge™ X3 centrifuge series easily accommodates blood collection tubes, conical tubes, flasks and microtubes, while 4 ultra-light carbon rotors allow to process more samples quickly.
- 16 rotor configurations offer high versatility.
- Rotor systems designed to handle up to 40 x 50 ml conical tubes in a single run for greater levels of productivity.
- Cut processing times in half and double the throughput with high-capacity carbon fiber rotors.
- Super-speed performance with RCFs up to 25314 x g on the benchtop.
- Safely perform high-RCF, single-step separations using sterile, disposable conical tubes.
- Motorised lid latch improves closure time and reduces wear with our highly reliable, hybrid lid latch system.
- Auto-Lock™ III rotor system delivers: installation and exchange of rotors with just the push of a button for quick switch between applications.
- Easy chamber access enables cleaning convenience, reducing contamination risk.
- The SMARTspin™ imbalance detection system allows for eye balancing of samples.
- Automatic rotor recognition prevents the use of incorrect rotors or parameters.
- The low deck height allows for easy loading and unloading of samples.
- The unique soft-touch lid effortlessly clicks into place for worry-free centrifugation.
- The soft-touch keypad allows for one-touch control of speed, programming and pre-cooling functions.
- A bright, easy-to-read LED display allows easy monitoring from across the lab.
|Max. capacity:||4 x 1000 ml (with swing bucket rotor)|
6 x 250 ml (with fixed angle rotor)
|Max. speed:||6000 min-1 (with swing bucket rotor)|
15200 min-1 (with fixed angle rotor)
|Max. RCF:||5590 x g (with swing bucket rotor)|
25314 x g (with fixed angle rotor)
|Max. power consumption:||X3 / X3 F: 1700 W|
X3 R / X3 FR: 1950 W
|Max. heat output:||X3 / X3 F: 5800 kJ / h|
X3 R / X3 FR: 6653 kJ / h
|Acceleration / deceleration rates:||9 / 10|
|X3 R / X3 FR only:|
|Temperature range:||- 10 to + 40 °C|
|Pre-cooling function:||with direct button|