Entry level analytical balance with high-quality single cell weighing system.
Single-cell advanced technology:
- Dosage aid: high-stability mode and other filter settings can be selected.
- Simple recipe weighing and documenting with a combined tare / print function. In addition, the mixing ingredients for the recipe are numbered automatically and printed out with their corresponding number and weight value.
- Identification number: 4 numeric positions, printed on calibration protocol.
- Automatic data output to the PC / printer each time the balance reaches a steady state.
- Large LCD display, digit height 14 mm.
- ABJ-NM: automatic internal adjustment in the case of a change in temperature > 2 °C or time-controlled every 4 h.
- ABS-N: adjusting programme CAL.
- Piece counting: reference quantities selectable. Display can be switched from piece to weight.
- Net-total weighing: weight of tare cup and weight of components memorised in two separate stores.
- Percentage determination: determining the deviation in % from the target value (100 %).
- Weighing units can be switched at the touch of a key.
- Weighing with tolerance range: upper and lower limiting can be programmed individually.
- 3 years warranty.
- Fully automatic manufactured weighing cell from one piece of material.
- Stable temperature behaviour.
- Short stabilisation time: steady weight values within approx. 3 s under laboratory conditions.
- Shock proof construction.
- High corner load performance.
|Dimensions of weighing plate:||Ø 91 mm|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||210 x 340 x 325 mm|
|Weighing space (W x D x H):||174 x 162 x 227 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature:||10 to 30 °C|
|Net weight:||approx. 6 kg|
|Linearity:||± 0.3 mg|