Extremely rapid and gentle size reduction of soft to medium-hard and fibrous materials. Ideal for grinding, e. g., chemicals, foods and feeds, washing powder, plastics, fertilisers, pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products. Also suitable for cryogenic grinding.
- Gentle on the material thanks to 2-step rotor / screen system.
- Wide speed range, adjustable from 6000 to 18000 min-1.
- Patented cassette system for max. sample recovery and easy cleaning.
- Defined final fineness due to ring sieves with aperture sizes from 0.08 to 10 mm.
- Comfortable safety housing with automatic cover closure.
- Motor compartment and electronics protected against dust and material penetration.
- Wide range of accessories with different rotors, ring sieves and cassettes.
|Feed size:||up to 10 mm|
|Final fineness:||down to approx. 40 µm|
|Throughput / batch:||up to 300 / 4500 ml (with cyclone)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||410 x 515 x 365 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 38 kg|
|Mains supply:||230 V / 50 to 60 Hz|