The Wellwash is an easy-to-use strip washer and convenient to use for routine ELISA assays.
- Easy set-up of wash protocols through a large colour screen and a visual user interface.
- Colour-coded tube fittings and liquid level sensor cables enable fast instrument set-up.
- Quick change of wash heads (1 x 8 or 1 x 12).
- A sweep mode to guarantee an extremely low residual volume in the well, resulting in excellent washing performance and reliable assay results.
- Wash and waste bottles are unpressurised and equipped with liquid level sensors.
- An USB port for transferring protocols between several washers and easily updating the internal software.
- Convenience with internal software available in diverse languages.
- Incl. 1 x 2 l wash bottle, 1 x 2 l waste bottle, 1 x 8 wash head, aerosol cover.
|No. of wash buffers:||1|
|Bottles:||2 l wash bottle, 2 l waste bottle|
|Wash heads:||1 x 8 and 1 x 12 wash head|
|Plate types:||96 well plates|
|Wash volume:||50 to 1000 µl|
|Prime / Rinse volume:||5 to 100 ml|
|Dispense volume:||50 to 400 µl|
|Dispense accuracy:||± 5 %|
|Residual volume:||< 2 µl|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||345 x 385 x 240 mm|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V|