Rotary Evaporator Rotavapor®
R 3 for all classic and basic laboratory applications for example in education and research. Furthermore the Rotavapor®
R-3 is a high quality, user-friendly, low maintenance and robust appliance:
- Manual lift handler with endstop to easily lower the flask into, or out of the bath with a single hand movement, ensuring fast and reliable operation; prevents overswapping of the heating media.
- Combi clip for fixing the flask during the rotation; safe removal of the flask and dismantling of the vapour duct to achieve easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Adjustable angle of the rotary engine to support different flask sizes.
- The accuracy of the original production process of the vapour duct improves the lifetime of the vacuum seal.
- Cross-contamination of samples is avoided by the one-piece glass tube.
- Vacuum seal is made of the original PTFE composite material; PTFE coated surface is resistant against all usually used solvents.
- Incl. heating bath: maintenance-free stainless steel bath for flask sizes up to 4 l volume, max. power of 1300 W, robust, thick-walled bath, integrated and easy to read display.
- Incl. evaporator- and receiving flask.
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Rotation speed:||20 to 280 min-1|
|Dimensions (L x H x D):||430 x 520 x 315 mm|
|Weight (depending on glass configuration):||14 to 15 kg|
|Power consumption:||60 W|
|Flask size:||50 to 4000 ml|
|Max. flask weight:||3 kg|
Dimensions (L x H x D):
285 x 240 x 300 mm
|Bath size / max. flask size:|
20 to 95 °C
|Regulation accuracy:||± 1 °C|