For applications requiring large volumes of RO water on a daily basis. The high-performance RO membranes reduce water wastage and provide excellent product water quality, whilst ensuring high retention rates of water constituents. The built-in Permeat distribution pump readily distributes the product water at a speed of 2 m3
/ h and 3.7 bar to the point of use.
- High performance, low-energy, thin-film composite (TFC) RO membranes.
- Feed pump which ensures stable pressure and water flow.
- Low maintenance.
- Incl. 5 µm particle filter.
- Integrated 100 l permeate tank.
- Compact design.
- Fully assembled control panel.
- CE certified.
- Flow meter and manometer for control of permeate flow and pressure.
- Integrated pressure sensor with alarm function.
- Optional UV lamp and conductivity meter.
- Feed water for glassware machines, autoclaves and air humidifiers.
- General laboratory applications.
- Feed water for ultrapure water purification systems (ASTM type 1).
Incl. 5 µm pre-filter, RO membrane and 100 l storage tank. Alternatively with distribution pump or without for usage with Order No. 5425961, 5425962, 5425963.
|Product water specifications:|
Dissolved organics ( >100 MW):
up to 98 %
up to 99 %
> 99 %
> 99 %
> 99 %
|Max. recovery rate*:||40 to 80 %|
|Typical conductivity*:||< 20 µS / cm|
|Footprint (W x H x D):||58 x 81 x 58 cm|
|Mains supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Power consumption:||1.3 kw / h|
|Max. water temperature:||25 °C|
|Max. / min. water pressure:||7 / 2 bar|