- Intuitive, user friendly operation.
- Same menu structure of software allows easy comprehension of all refractometer models.
- Statistical evaluation of results.
- Incorporating the GLP requirements, the software meets the particular needs of laboratories in chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- The separate stainless steel housing is extremely robust, chemically resistant against most aggressive media and external temperature variation.
- Determination of refractive index, dry substance and mass percent.
- Brix measurement.
- Standard methods acc. to ASTM 1218, 1747 and others.
- Qualitative analysis - identification of samples and of dissolved solids in water or other solvents.
- Quantitative analysis of sugars, solvents, glycol, fat, oechsle.
- Used in food industry, medicine / pharmaceutical industry, cosmetic industry, chemical- and petrochemical industry.
Modular concept with measuring head housed in a separate stainless steel water proof body
. Automatic critical angle refractometer with a very high precision, separate measuring head for liquid and solid media with integrated Peltier thermostatisation.
Refractometer ATR-W1 / W1 plus:
- High precision with Peltier driven temperature control in the range of 10 to 80 °C over the whole ABBE range (only W2 plus).
- 10 individual scales can be programmed.
- Adjustable methods allow for automatic serial measurements at different temperatures.
Measuring head and electronic device are separated, single measurements, Peltier termpering 10 to 80 °C.Refractometer ATR-W2 plus:
Full ABBE-measuring range, Peltier tempering 10 to 80 °C, parallel and serial interface.