The vibrating cup mill PULVERISETTE 9 with new design offers a lot of practical features for the extremely quick size-reduction of hard, medium-hard, brittle and fibrous materials down to analytical fineness.
- Increased grinding power due to a new drive concept.
- Extra powerful grinding up to 1500 min-1.
- Exact adjustment of rotational speed, grinding time and pause periods.
- Programming and storage of grinding cycles.
- Self-explanatory multilingual menu navigation.
- Optimised tensioning and anti-twist protection of the grinding set.
- Especially safe with interlocking switch of the hood.
- Complete soundproof lining.
- Ergonomically optimised grinding set changing.
- Motor with a particularly interference, torque-optimised frequency transformer control: very good, loss-free grinding results in shortest time.
- Due to horizontal circular oscillations the grinding sample is comminuted with extremely high pressure, impact forces and friction.
- Loss-free working in hermetically close grinding sets.
- Grinding set is placed on a guidance rail, allowing it to be easily moved to the final position and rapidly fastened in seconds with a quick clamping system.
- Especially user-friendly: the grinding sets are equipped with insulated handles.
- Easy cleaning due to few large parts.
- Grinding sets are reduced in weight.
- Ergonomic working position.
- A special detector recognizes automatically if agate grinding sets for a metal-free grinding are used and reduces speed independently.
- For dry- and wet-grinding.
- Without grinding set.
- Conformity: CE mark.
- 2 years warranty.
- Mining: for processing coal, ores or minerals for physical or chemical analysis.
- Metallurgy: for grinding blast furnace slag or cast iron samples to determine additives needed.
- Ceramics industry: for grinding rock samples to produce raw powder to determine CaCO3- and MgO-content or clinkers to study the constancy of the mineralogical structure.
- Agriculture and environment: for preparing samples for chemical analysis of soils, sludges or vegetable matters.
- Infrared and x-ray fluorescence analysis: for preparing samples with a short grinding time without contamination through undesired abrasion.
|Mains supply:||200 to 240 V / 1~, 50 / 60 Hz, 1470 W|
|Motor shaft power acc. to VDE 0530, EN 60034:||1.1 kW|
|Weight:||net: 267 kg|
gross: 330 kg
|Dimensions floor instrument (W x D x H):||77 x 76 x 116 cm|
|Emissions value of workplace acc. to DIN EN ISO 3746:2005:||approx. 74 dB(A)|
|Max. feed size (depending on the material):||12 mm|
|Min. sample quantity:||10 to 20 ml|
|Max. sample quantity:||250 ml|
|Final fineness:||10 to 20 µm|
|Grinding parts:||grinding puck with impact rings|
|Motor speed:||600 to 1500 min-1|
|Useful capacity:||50, 100 or 250 ml|