Especially heavy and solid disk mill for fine grinding of up to 150 kg per hour of very hard, hard-abrasive, hard-brittle and medium-hard - even in continuous operation. The material to be ground is comminuted by pressure and shearing action between 2 counteracting grinding disks with coarse interlocking teeth. The ground material automatically falls down through an output gap into the collection drawer. The desired final fineness can be defined from the outside by changing the gap width.
- Fine grinding, high throughput.
- Simple operation.
- High service life due to generously dimensioned bearings.
- Grinding chamber can be completely opened, easy cleaning, fast grinding disk change.
- Precision setting of the final fineness even during grinding.
- Precision sliding table for exact gap adjustment: fast, precise working and accurately reproducible grinding results.
- Central snap fastener of grinding chamber.
- Thick-walled housing made of recyclable grey cast iron.
- Absolute protection against metal contamination.
- Without grinding disks.
- Optional dust extraction connection for connection of suction device.
- Conformity: CE mark.
- 2 years guarantee.
- Mining and metallurgy: ores, coal, coke, slags.
- Ceramics industry: steatite, sintered ceramics, electrotechnical porcelain, fire-proof clay, dental ceramics.
- Rocks and soils: bauxite, slags, quartz, clinker, gypsum, chalk.
- Glass industry: frits, different glass types, raw materials.
- Soil research: dried soil samples, sewage sludge, hydrological sediments, drilling cores.
|Mains supply:||400 V / 3~, 50 / 60 Hz, 1790 W|
|Motor shaft power acc. to VDE 0530, EN 60034:||1.5 kW|
|Weight:||net: 140 kg|
gross: 170 kg
|Dimensions bench top instrument (W x D x H):||44 x 87 x 40 cm|
|Emissions value of workplace acc. to DIN EN ISO 3746:2005:||approx. 89 dB(A)|
|Bearings:||needle and double row angular contact ball bearings|
|Max. feed size (depending on the material):||20 mm|
|Min. sample quantity:||20 to 30 ml|
|Max. throughput:||150 kg / h|
|Final fineness:||0.1 to 12 mm|
|Feeding:||batchwise / continuous|
|Grinding parts:||fixed and movable grinding disks|
|Rotating speed of grinding disk:||440 min-1|