With a freely adjustable rotor speed of 2000 to 4000 min-1
, the cross beater mill PULVERISETTE 16 is the ideal universal mill for fast and gentle pre-crushing and fine comminution of medium-hard, brittle materials up to a Mohs hardness of 6 in laboratories and industry.
Comminution in the cross beater mill takes place through impact, friction and shearing forces. The feeding funnel guides the grinding material directly into the centre of the grinding chamber, where it is taken up by the cross beater and comminuted between the impact plates of the cross beater and the teeth of the grinding insert. The rotating cross beater creates an airflow through the funnel that accelerates the discharging of the ground sample into the collecting vessel.
- Fast work with high throughput.
- Easy to change bottom sieves with perforation sizes of 0.12 to 10 mm.
- Easy cleaning due to grinding tools that are simple to remove.
- Speed adjustment for different applications.
- Incl. 5 l collecting vessel with textile filter hose for batchwise operation.
- 30 l collecting vessel with filter hose is optionally available.
- The bottom sieve must be ordered separately acc. to your application.
- The grinding insert is available in either cast iron or st. steel.
- Easily replaceable impact plates made of hardened or st. steel.
- 1.1 kW brake motor, adjustable speed of 2000 to 4000 min-1 (in 200 min-1 steps).
- Opened grinding chamber with removable bottom sieve.
- In event of unintended opening of the screw connection, a safety switch activates the motor brake, bringing the rotor to a stop in less than 0.5 s.
- Practical grinding chamber quick-clamping lock.
- Useable as a table-mounted or free-standing instrument with support stand (ordered separately).
- Overload protection.
- 2 years guarantee.
- Agriculture and forestry: grain, peat, seeds, dried plants, feed, pellets.
- Geology and mineralogy: salts, gypsum, potash, minerals, stones and soil, bauxite, limestone, dry clay, pyrite, cement clinker, refractory materials.
- Mining and metallurgy: coal, coke, ores, slate, slag.
- Ceramics: oxide ceramics.
- Plastics and textiles: resins, cellulose, synthetic resins.
|Max. feed size:||25 mm|
|Final fineness*:||0.12 to 10 mm|
|Min. sample quantity:||30 to 40 ml|
|Operation:||batch or continuous|
|Mains supply:||200 to 240 V / 1~, 50 / 60 Hz, 1500 W|
|Motor shaft power acc. to VDE 0530, EN 60034:||1.1 kW|
|Weight:||net: 45 kg|
gross: 83 kg
|Dimensions table-mounting or on stand (W x D x H):||50 x 50 x 58 cm|
|Emissions value of workplace acc. to DIN EN ISO 3746:2005:||approx. 85 dB(A)|