Chamber furnaces for research and laboratory applications. High-quality materials for high efficiency, reliable operation and long service life. Practice-oriented constructions.
- Tube diameter up to 300 mm.
- Split design allows to insert tubes with large flanges.
- Due to flexible insulation plugs on both ends, the furnace can be easily adapted to different tube diameters.
- Heating elements embedded in high grade vacuum-formed fibre insulation, for excellent temperature uniformity.
- Powerful heating and fast heating cycles.
- Accelerate cooling of furnace and tube by opening hinged casing.
- Heating elements controlled by solid state relays for very precise temperature control, wear-free and noiseless.
- Switchgear and control unit integrated in the furnace housing underneath the tube module for comfortable operation of the controller.