Up to 950 °C. High-speed heating-up time, for single and series incineration of solids and liquid substances.
The upper platform has 8 recesses with a Ø of 34 mm which can accommodate porcelain crucibles of up to 50 mm Ø for drying, pre-heating and fuming-off. The uninhibited exposure to oxygen speeds up the incineration process. The inclined position of the crucibles in the lower incinerating bed allows excellent observation and access to the contents during operation.Rapid incinerator SV/II:
Rapid incinerator SVR/E:
- Upper part and main housing are made of high-grade st. steel, housing comes with an orange finish (RAL 2002).
- Built-in, 120 min timing switch fitted with a buzzer signal to indicate when the desired time has been reached, or the switch can be placed in the permanently ON position.
- With safety switch which cuts off the mains supply to the heater immediately the service flap is opened. When the flap is closed, power is restored to the element.
- Incl. approx. 1.8 m cable and Schuko plug.
Rapid incinerator SVD 95P:
- As SV/II but with an additional electronic temperature regulation by means of a performance control.
- As SV/II, but with an additional PID temperature regulator up to 999 °C, this is controlled by a built-in, NiCr-Ni thermo couple.
- The pre-selected temperature is shown on the digital display with a constant ACTUAL temperature.
|Length of lower incinerating bed:||400 mm|
|Mains supply:||230 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||450 x 180 x 310 mm|
|Max. crucible Ø:||50 mm|
|Max. crucible height:||50 mm|