Efficient and safe working in a closed room. Protection of pure substances, production of chemical compositions, handling of toxic substances. Made of acrylic panels, PE-bottom in the working chamber, aluminium frame, quick couplings, tubing, gloves made of natural rubber size 9.
- Low cost compared to conventional steel glove boxes.
- Light weight combined with robust construction.
- Easy to move, install and work with.
- All-round visibility.
- Air tight and gas tight when filled through the special locking valves.
- Large front opening.
- 2 lead-ins for cables on the backside (upper left and upper right).
|Temperature resistance:||- 20 to + 70 °C|
These glove boxes have a reinforced aluminium frame. Front panel with 2 glove ports and 1 pair of natural rubber gloves size 9, two lead-ins for cables on the back side, transfer chamber with 2 doors, external door with latch. Work space and transfer chamber each incl. 2 hose connectors for gas-filling and aeration and appropriate tubing (2 x 5 m tubing for gas-filling made of PVC and 2 x 5 m aeration tubing made of PE).
|Overall dimensions (W x H x D):||1210 x 700 x 600 mm|
|Usable interior space (W x H x D):||850 x 650 x 540 mm|
|Maximum all-over load:||40 kg|