Efficient and safe working in a closed room. Protection of pure substances, production of chemical compositions, handling of toxic substances. Made of acrylic panels, PE-bottom in the working chamber, aluminium frame, quick couplings, tubing, gloves made of natural rubber size 9.
- Low cost compared to conventional steel glove boxes.
- Light weight combined with robust construction.
- Easy to move, install and work with.
- All-round visibility.
- Air tight and gas tight when filled through the special locking valves.
- Large front opening.
- 2 lead-ins for cables on the backside (upper left and upper right).
|Temperature resistance:||- 20 to + 70 °C|
|Usable interior space (W x H x D):||850 x 500 x 540 mm|
|Usable volume:||260 l|
|Max. all-over load per shelf:||40 kg|
|Opening for gloves:||Ø 190 mm|
|Hinged lid opening (W x H):||850 x 425 mm|
|Bore of quick coupling:||Ø 6 mm|
|Length of tubing:||5000 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||890 x 700 x 600 mm|
|Additional place requirement for coupling:||150 mm|