The IC control has an extended temperature range for tempering fluids in open and covered water baths of up to 250 °C. The unit is equipped with a wireless controller (WiCo). The colour graphic TFT display illustrates all relevant process parameters. The user can switch from internal to exernal temperature regulation with only one key. Push and turn buttons for intuitive multilingual menu navigation. Thanks to the innovative WiCo wireless controller, the unit can be operated from a distance of up to 10 m.
Items supplied with packages:
- Telescopic st. steel bath bridge for connection to water baths with different volumes.
- Remote control enables safe operation, e. g. in front of a closed hood.
- Adjustable safety circuit.
- Large easy-to-read TFT display for temperature and pump speed as well as liquid level and safety temperature.
- Allow for short heating up times.
- Electronic timer function: 0 to 99 h 59 min.
- Optical and acoustic safety warnings.
- Incl. PT100 temperature probe.
- Powerful pressure / suction pump.
- Connection of a magnetic valve possible.
- USB- / RS232 interface for pc control, documentation using labworldsoft® and for online firmware updates.
- Integrated connections M16 x 1 for external application.
Immersion circulator IC control, water bath, bridge, cover, PT 100 temperature sensor, pump connection set and cooling coil.