The portable HandyLab meters with Memosens®
technology of highest measuring safety and max. usability in laboratories, technical centers, field and process.
- The instruments have 2 measuring connections: Memosens® and analogue pH and Redox electrodes.
- Self-explanatory operation with one clear text line.
- Display of the sensor status at one glance with Sensoface.
- Calibration of up to 3 points with automatic buffer detection.
- Manual calibration by indicating random buffer values.
- Real-time clock and display of the battery charging status.
- Store up to 5000 data points.
- HandyLab Pilot software for evaluation of data from digital Memosens® sensors.
- HandyLab Pilot software (incl. with delivery), allows easy management and evaluation of stored data and can be used for device configuration.
- Contrast-rich and scratch-resistant clear glass display.
- Extended operating time of more than 1000 h with standard batteries (4 x AA) or use of a Li-Ion rechargeable battery, even with very high or low operating temperatures. The battery is charged via the USB interface.
- HandyLab 750 with Li-ion rechargeable battery.
- HandyLab 750 EX: Ex-Zone 0/1.