The Micro- and Standard Kjeldahl Block Digestion Units FoodALYT MBS and SBS allow heating samples in the suitable digestion tubes. They are particularly used for quantification of total protein by nitrogen determination acc. to Kjeldahl
. The block digestion systems are equipped with a corrosion-resistant block casing made of st. steel. They are equippable with 8 or 20 standard Kjeldahl digestion tubes of either 250 or 400 ml. The Micro Kjeldahl systems FoodALYT MBS are designed for small quantities. They are available with 16 or 40 tubes of 100 ml.FoodALYT MBS 400L, SBS 5000L
The Block Digestion Systems of the L series are equipped with a fully automatic lift. This relieves the user of handling the heavy sample unit and hot chemicals. The software allows for a fully automatc digestion process. After an individually programmable cooling and suction time, the fume hood is raised into the final position. The programming allows for individually adaptable temperature profiles and starting times.
- Extremely simple and fast programming per one-button operation.
- Menu designed in various languages.
- 10 freely configurable programmes for block temperature and digestion time.
- Applications storable.
- High power heater and extraction hood with exhaust gas collector.
- Digestion vessels 100, 250 and 400 ml.
- RS 232-interface.
- CE-conform and certified.
All Block Digestion Units are delivered as complete systems, incl. digestion vessels, rack and extraction hood.