The CVC 3000 detect compact vacuum controller complete with integral vacuum valve and sensor is ready to use either as a bench top or stand mounted unit. The CVC 3000 detect is a compact two-point vacuum regulator, with integrated ceramic vacuum sensor and ventilation valve. The 'detect' function provides the ability to find the boiling pressure automatically and thus greatly facilitates the work of solvent evaporation. With integrated non-return valve and chemistry vacuum valve, it forms a highly compact and easy-to-install unit for vacuum regulation. Used in conjunction with existing vacuum pumps or networks, process efficiency is significantly increased through the 'detect' electronic vacuum control, the solvent recovery is increased and the environment better protected. The programmable CVC 3000 detect is available for both bench top and stand mounting operation.
- 'Detect' function for independent vapour pressure detection.
- Compact unit with chemically resistant vacuum valve and common laboratory hose connections - immediately ready for use.
- The vacuum measuring is integrated within the valve block - direct connection of the CVC 3000 detect between pump and vacuum application.
- Integrated venting valve - simple pressure balance or ventilation with inert gas at the end of the process.
- Non-return valve - no interference of parallel applications at a common vacuum source.
Vacuum-Controller CVC 3000 detect with integrated vacuum valve, venting valve, check valve, power supply and table stand or stand mount.
|Control range:||1080 mbar / 810 bis 0.1 hPa / 0.1 torr|
|Measurement principle:||ceramic diaphragm (alumina), capacitive, gas indep., absolute pressure|
|Measurement uncertainty:||< ± 1 mbar / hPa / torr|
± 1 digit (after adjustment, constant temp.)
|Temperature coefficient:||< 0.07 mbar / hPa / 0.05 torr / K|
|Vacuum connection:||hose nozzle DN 6 / 10 mm|
|Venting valve, connection:||integrated hose nozzle DN 4 bis 5 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature range storage / operation:||- 10 to + 60 / + 10 to + 40 °C|
|Max. media temperature for continuous operation / short times:||40 / 80 °C|
|Material of outer housing:||robust plastic housing with good chemical resistance|
|Degree of protection, front side of display unit / back side:||IP 42 / IP 20|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||approx. 181 x 162 x 174 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 1.5 kg|
|Mains supply:||100 to 230 V, 50 to 60 Hz|