Safe design and easy handling ensure best sample processing. The tubes are the optimal solution for cell culture and cell biology applications as well as for sample preparation protocols in microbiology and molecular biology laboratories.
- Cap with flattened and grooved sides supports an user-friendly ergonomic handling, enables a stable upright positioning and minimises contamination risk.
- Premium USP class 6 raw material and no use of slip agents, plasticisers and biocides during manufacturing ensure highest sample integrity, high g-Safe® centrifugation stability, optimal sample and pellet visibility.
- Each individual lot is checked and certified for quality and purity.
- Reliable and safe labelling due to a large writing area on the tube and due to a flat and light-coloured cap.
- Precise dimensions enable max. compatibility with centrifuge rotors, mixers and shakers.
- Sterile, PCR-clean (free of human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR-inhibitors) and pyrogen-free.
- Forensic DNA Grade acc. to ISO 18385.
|Operating temperature:||- 86 to + 100 °C|
|Centrifugation stability:||up to 19500 x g*|
|Material tube / screw cap:||PP (raw material USP Class 6) / PEHD|