for daily laboratory working tasks. The pipettes make long pipetting series faster and easier. The aspirated liquid can be dispensed up to 100 times without a refill. It is an ideal and smart solution for filling plates or large series of tubes (e. g. nucleic acid purification kits).
With the light-weight Multipette®
E3 the risk of repetitive strain injuries is reduced in various ways: it minimises operation forces through an electronic motor drive and buttons are positioned to accommodate natural hand movements. An enlarged display reduces eyes strain when reviewing settings.
Work precisely and safely: the optimised system of Multipette®
allows automatic tip recognition for ease of use. The syringe style Combitip®
maximises pipetting accuracy and precision. It is not affected by liquid properties, most manual pipetting errors and provides protection from aerosol contamination.
- One instrument only for precise pipetting from 1 µl to 50 ml.
- Automatic tip recognition: perfected system with Combitips advanced® for reproducible dispensing results.
- RFID chip contains all relevant data regarding the Multipette® (serial No., dispensing volume, factory adjustment etc.).
- One button tip ejection enables one handed operation.
- Defined dispensing speed increases the reproducibility of results.
- 8 different speed levels allow the optimum speed for each application.
- Reduced min. speed increase the limit of viscosity of dispensable liquids.
- Increased max. speed saves time without splashing.
- Easy to read: enlarged colour display, optimised contrast, clear arrangement of all adjustable parameters.
- Software shows all selected parameters at one glance; proven intuitive software navigation.
- Display in 9 different languages.
- Dispensing: serial pipetting for up to 100 steps in a row.
- Automatic dispensing: volume is dispensed at fixed intervals between 0.1 and 10 s.
- Pipetting: precise liquid transfer of up to 50 ml.
- Storage of up to 225 different parameter settings to save programming time for routine applications.
- Sleep Mode saves battery when not in use and wakes up when Multipipette® is moved; long life lithium-ion battery allows filling of more than hundred 96-well plates in a row.
- Selection wheel with 7 operation modes.
- Sequential dispensing: individual volume setting for up to 16 dispensing steps.
- Multi-aspirate: consecutive aspiration of liquid of the same volume into one Combitip®.
- Aspirate and dispensing: uptake and volume calculation of an unknown volume with immediate dispense in desired partial volumes.
- Titrate: sensitive dosing of liquids while volume is displayed.