R-300 meets the highest expectations regarding ease of use and versatility. Its
modular design allows the Rotavapor®
R-300 to be expanded into a fully integrated system in which a central control unit regulates each component.
- Ergonomic handle, practical combi-clip with intuitive operation.
- Patented combi-clip with snap-fastener allows attachment of the evaporating flask with one hand.
- User-friendly control unit: easy detachment of the flasks and removal of the vapor duct.
- Easy to operate due to the ergonomic and also electric or manual lift.
- Immediate adjustment of heating temperature and rotation speed with intuitively positioned control bottons.
- Easy plug & play expansion into a completely integrated system including a central control unit, vacuum pump and recirculating chiller.
- Choice between two heating baths (1 l flask, max. 95 °C; 5 l flask, max. 220 °C).
- Wide range of useful accessories and functions available: 7 different glass structures, safety guard, lid for heating bath, AutoDest probe for the automatic distillation and a foam sensor for the automatic foam detection.
- Precise control unit with integrated digital display of heating temperature, rotation speed and lift position.
- Traceability of every process parameters incl. data logging and graph plotting with the optional control unit I-300 Pro.
- Rotavapor app: status notifications on smartphone indicate process discrepancies (only with interface I-300 / I-300 Pro).
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
Dimensions (L x H x D):
400 x 615 x 320 mm
|Weight:||13.5 kg (electronic lift)|
13.0 kg (manual lift)
20 to 280 min-1
NS 29 / 32
extremely low-noise, chemical-resistant vacuum pump for pumping gases of all types
1.8 m3 / h
navigation by push / rotary control
|I-300 Pro:||navigation via touch-screen or push / rotary control|
20 to 95 °C (water) max. flask size 1 l
|B-305:||20 to 220 °C (oil) max. flask size 5 l|
550 W at 15 °C
|F-308:||900 W at 15 °C|