Cold chain monitoring - the easy to use data loggers with USB connection monitor the temperature and / or humidity during transport and storage of sensitive goods like medicine, food, serums etc. Measurement reports are created automatically as PDF files when you connect the logger to a PC.
The EBI 300 and EBI 310 USB data loggers are suitable for multi-use.
- Programming of the logger with the help of the free online configurator or optional via the software Winlog.basic, Winlog.light or Winlog.pro.
- Set optional limits and start to record the measurement data.
- Connection of the logger to any PC via the USB port.
- Automatic generation of a PDF report with all important measurement data.
- Store, save or email the PDF report.
- Further processing of the measurement data with the software Winlog.basic, Winlog.light or Winlog.pro.
- Direct USB connection.
- Automatic PDF report generation.
- Indication of alarm status via flashing LED.
- Data integrity.
- Conforms with FDA 21 CFR Part 11, DIN EN 12830 and ATP.
- The data loggers help you to comply with GMP and VO (EG) 37/2005.
- Digital interface between loggers and external probes (at EBI 300 TE, EBI 300 TH, EBI 310 TE, EBI 310 TH, EBI 310 DI and EBI 310 TX).
- Data logger functions as data collector with optional internal sensor.
- Easy exchange of the external probes e. g. for calibration: remove and send probe, connect replacement probe, measure.
- No calibration of the data collector required, if internal probe is not used.
|Storage temperature:||- 40 to + 85 °C|
|Sample rate:||1 min to 24 h|
|Measurement modes:||endless measurement, start / stop, measurement until end of memory, start with key press|
|Display:||value, MIN / MAX, until end of memory, alarm on / off|
|Max. start delay:||72 h|
|Certificate:||factory calibration certificate - 20 °C, 0 °C, + 60 °C|
|Norms:||DIN EN 12830|
|Factory calibration certificate:||- 20 °C, 0 °C, + 60 °C|
Precise temperature measurements in dry ice. Additional battery allows usage within dry ice.
- Internal temperature probe usable additionally.
- Battery: Lithium button cell in the logger, lithium battery in the probe, both changeable by the user; battery life time up to 2 years, depending on application.
|Measurement range internal:||- 30 to + 75 °C|
|Accuracy (internal):||± 0.2 °C (- 30 to + 30 °C)|
± 0.5 °C for the remaining measurement range
|Accuracy (external):||± 1.0 °C (- 85 to - 20 °C)|
± 0.2 °C (- 20 to + 50 °C)
|Probe:||Pt 1000, st. steel, Ø 5 mm, L = 50 mm, blunt|
|Cable:||PTFE, L = 60 cm, waterproof, oilproof and food safe|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||100 x 33 x 14 mm|
|Protection class:||IP 65|
|Total memory capacity:||120000 measurements|
|PDF creation:||PDF / A 1b|
|LED:||red and yellow|
|Factory calibration certificate:||- 80 °C and 0 °C|