The cross beater mill SK 300 is suitable for coarse and fine size reduction, either in batches or continuously. This robust mill can be operated in laboratories but also in production environments under rougher conditions. Thanks to the powerful drive of the mill and a rotor speed of up to 4000 min-1
it is often possible to achieve a grind size < 100 µm in one working step.
Size reduction in the SK 300 occurs by impact and shear effects. The feed material passes from the hopper directly into the center of the grinding chamber, where it is caught by the cross beater and ground between the baffle plates of the cross beater and the toothed grinding insert. As soon as the material is smaller than the aperture size of the bottom sieve, it passes through the sieve and enters the collecting receptacle. The air drawn in through the hopper by the cross beater accelerates the discharge of the ground material. The airborne fine fraction is set apart by a downstream filter system.
- High throughput capacity for batchwise comminution of large quantities.
- Quick cleaning thanks to push-fit rotor and removable grinding insert.
- Ring-type filter and collecting vessel with convenient, dust-tight bayonet locking mechanism.
- Quick-action door lock and motor brake.
- Optional cyclone for improved material discharge and additional cooling.
Cross beater mill with grinding insert, cross beater, baffle plates, 240 mm filter hose and 5 l collector capacity.