The allrounder in sample preparation: the FoodALYT D 5 + steam distillation unit. With these devices, proteins, nitrate, nitrite, ammonia, volatile acids, ethanol, formaldehyde etc. can be measured in different samples. A typical field of application is the treatment of subsequent Kjeldahl digestion, by distilling ammonia in an acid receiver. Furthermore, volatile preservatives in canned fish or meat salads are distilled to subsequently carry out a photometric determination. Also steam distillation is used to separate alcohols in spirits (e. g. egg or cream liqueurs) for later quantitative analysis.
The extra versatility of the new FoodALYT D 5 + is completed by its documentation and analysis functions, as well as by the option of centralised and decentralised data storage, e. g. on a server or USB stick.
With FoodALYT we provide experienced and practicable systems - made in Germany - with a balanced cost-benefit ratio. All products are CE conform and certified.
- Particularly easy and fast programming via 7" touchscreen or one-button operation.
- Programmable destillation time.
- Optical and acoustic fault alarms.
- Door contact safety switch.
- Menu designed in various languages. All languages simultaneously in the memory.
- Separate rinsing programme.
- Programmable reaction and distillation time.
- Automatic steam generation.
- Steam generating capacity adjustable from 0 to 100 %.
- Filling level monitoring for canister set.
- Various glass digestion vessels usable.
- Reduced water consumption due to stand-by operation between distillations.
- USB 2.0, LAN, WLAN, Bluetooth and RS232 interface.