Universal refrigerated benchtop centrifuge for swing-out and angle rotors. Sedimentation in swing-out vials up to 4 x 100 ml or up to 20000 x g in angle rotor. Brushless drive practically maintenance-free.
A magnetic rotor identification prevents rotors from overspeeding, active rotor identification. No need to open the casing for emergency lid lock release. Lid can be easily opened due to pneumatic spring supports, window in the centrifuge lid for external speed control.
- Backlight keys for start, stop, lid open.
- Speed preselection up to 15000 min-1.
- Low speed operation from 100 min-1 possible.
- St. steel centrifuge chamber.
- Imbalance switch.
- Produced acc. to national and international safety regulations (e. g. IEC 61010-2-020).
- With cooling.
- Control unit: spincontrol L.
- Possibility of precooling the rotors during standstill.
- Refrigerant CFC-free (R 134 a).
- Guaranteed + 4 °C at max. speed.