The PD-Tips with patented size encoding are the ideal system component for the repetitive pipettes HandyStep®
electronic with automatic tip size recognition. They continue to fit the HandyStep®
S, Rainin AutoRep™ M, Rainin AutoRep™ S, Eppendorf Multipette®
4780 and EDOS®
521(without automatic tip size recognition) and Gilson®
and Rainin AutoRep™ E (with automatic tip size recognition).
- PD-Tips are working on the direct displacement principle and are therefore particularly suitable for dispensing of fluids with high viscosity, high vapour pressure etc.
- To simplify the calibration of repetitive pipettes, the PD-Tips with size encoding are supplied with the batch certificate.
- PD-Tips are made from high-quality materials (cylinder: PP / piston: PEHD, 0.1 ml: LCP).
- With DE-M marking, comply to ISO 8655.
- An adapter (autoclavable) is supplied as standard for 25 and 50 ml.
- Available either non-sterile or sterile / endotoxin-free (individually wrapped), as well as BIO-CERT® quality (individually wrapped). BIO-CERT® products are sterile, free from DNA, RNase, ATP and endotoxins.
- CE-marked acc. to IVD-directive 98/79 EC.