The Infrared Rapid Digestion Units FoodALYT IR allow heating samples in the appropriate digestion tubes. They are particularly used for quantification of total protein by nitrogen determination acc. to Kjeldahl
and other high temperature digestions. Products of FoodALYT IR are fitted with a high performance infrared heater. Quality and positioning guarantee identical heating phases and digestion temperatures at all sample positions, both in single and double-row arrangements.
FoodALYT IR infrared rapid digestion units:
- High-quality quartz radiators ensure particularly uniform heating at all sample positions.
- Direct heating of the samples through infrared radiator achieves short heating times.
- Extremely simple and fast programming per one-button operation.
- Menu designed in various languages.
- 10 freely configurable programmes for energy and digestion time (only programmable models).
- Rack with fume removal unit.
- Digestion vessels 250, 400 and 800 ml.
- RS 232-interface.
- CE-conform and certified.
With water jet filter pump and washing bottle.Items supplied:
Infrared Rapid Digestion Units are delivered as complete systems, incl. multi-level consoles, fume removal unit, sample rack and digestion vessels.
|Mains supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Weight:||approx. 22 kg|
|Heat output range|
FoodALYT IR 600, 1200:
FoodALYT IR 600P, 1200 P:
0 to 100 %, continuously adjustable
0 to 100 %, in 1 % steps
|Time range FoodALYT IR 600 P, 1200 P:||0 to 199 min, in 1 min steps|