Ready-to-use pressure filtration capsules for sterile filtration of media and aqueous solutions with volumes of up to 20 (Sartobran 150) or 40 l (Sartobran 300).
- The units consist of a PP housing containing a double-layer cellulose acetate membrane (0.2 and 0.45 µm).
- The membranes, which have an area of 150 or 300 cm2, have extremely low protein adsorption levels.
- Autoclavable at up to 134 °C.
- Automatically air vented via an integral PTFE membrane.
- Sterile and individually packed.
- With 6 to 12 mm flexible tubing connections (SO) or ½-inch tri-clamp (TC).