With the centrifuges 5804 and 5810 Eppendorf has set standards in flexibility and capacity for centrifuges. The comprehensive, modular accessory programme covers separation in PCR tube strips and 1.5 / 2 ml standard tubes as well as high-volume centrifugation of Falcon®
tubes, flasks and filter plate systems - and therefore practically all refrigerated and non-refrigerated applications up to 400 ml volume.
- 14000 min-1 (5804 / 5804 R) or 20800 x g.
- Small load height.
- Adjustable run-up and und brake ramps.
Cell Culture / Plate Centrifuge Package
- Temperature range from - 9 to + 40 °C.
- Stand-by cooling.
- Centrifuge 5810 R, refrigerated.
- Rotor S-4-104, incl. round buckets.
- 2 sets with 2 adapters each for 15 ml conical tubes (max. 3,197 x g) and 50 ml conical tubes (max. 3,180 x g).
- 2 plate buckets (max. 2,568 x g).
- 500 Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 ml.
- 500 Eppendorf Conical Tubes 50 ml.