The Concentrator plus from Eppendorf is available in 2 configurations: complete system with an integrated service-free diaphragm pump and basic concentrator for connecting to an existing vacuum. The concentrator can easily be upgraded to a complete system at a later stage if desired. Power to external vacuum pumps can be automatically controlled by using the AC receptacle in the rear of the concentrator.
The concentratorás heating technology provides an effective evaporation process. Quick, efficient and gentle vacuum concentration of samples (e. g. DNA / RNA, proteins). The complete system includes a vapour condenser that purifies the exhaust air by up to 85 %. This serves as protection against unpleasant vapours. At the same time, an automatic condensate drain extends the service life of all components that come into contact with the vapours.
- With LCD display.
- User-friendly control panel: timer range of 1 min to 9:59 as well as ∞, brake, temperature preselection.
- Chemically resistant PTFE membrane pump and st. steel vessel.
- Extremely quite operation, also with running pump.
- Mode / vent function: 3 selectable operating programmes (aqueous, alcohol or high vapour pressure) depending on used solvent.
- Start / stop of process of concentration.
- 4 heating steps (ambient temperature, 30, 45 or 60 °C).
- Centrifugation- and desiccator function.
- Imbalance switch-off.