Suitable for universal use in water and wastewater analysis. This incl. municipal and industrial wastewater, drinking water, surface water, ground water as well as cooling and boiler water. Fully automatic, instant cuvette detection by the built-in laser scanner allows simple and fast routine analysis. Selection of the test method, actual measurement and storage of result are carried out automatically without having to use any other key. User guidance allows safe operation and facilitates daily work. Moreover, individual measurement information can be stored automatically manually via the keypad. Stored measurement values and data records can be accessed by method, sample location, date and time.
The standard built-in, robust high-performance battery with charge regulator allows continuous operation at 220 V (110 V) and up to 3000 on-site measurements. The battery charge status is shown in the graphic display. In the power saving mode, the photometer switches itself off after 10, 20 to 120 min.
- Single beam filter photometer with microprocessor control, self-test and auto calibration.
- Optics: automatic filter wheel with 10 interference filters.
- Light source: Tungsten lamp.
- Detector: silicon photodiode.
- Automatic and prestored blank value.
- Illuminated graphic display with user guidance, 64 x 128 pixels, 14 languages.
- Operation: bar code technology, display user guidance, keypad.
- USB and bidirectional serial RS 232 interfaces.
- Update via Internet / PC.
Universal photometer NANOCOLOR®
500 D incl. software DVD, manual, protective covering, mains adapter, data cable, USB cable, calibration cuvette, cleaning cloth and certifikate in rugged case.